- 16-20 November 2017: WORKSHOP "3rd Madeira Workshop BRAON (On Belief Revision, Argumentation, Ontologies, and Norms)". Organizers: Guillermo Simari (UNS), Eduardo L. Fermé (Univ. of Madeira)
- 17-28 July 2017: COURSE "Argument mining", collocated at 29th European Summer School in Logic, Language, and Information. Organizers: Elena Cabrio (INRIA), Serena Villata (INRIA)
- 17-28 July 2017: COURSE " Foundations of argumentation for argument mining", collocated at 29th European Summer School in Logic, Language, and Information. Organizers: Laura Alonso Alemany (Cordoba), Patrick Saint-Dizier (IRIT)
- 16 June 2017: "MIREL 2016 - Workshop on 'MIning and REasoning with Legal texts'", collocated at ICAIL 2017 – The 16th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Law, London. Organizers: Livio Robaldo (UL), Serena Villata (INRIA), Grigoris Antoniou (HUD), Luigi Di Caro (UNITO)
- 18-19 May 2017: "International Workshop on Logic-Based Formalisms for Legal Reasoning ". Organizers: Nicola Leone (Univ. of Calabria), Francesco Calimeri (DLVSystem), Wolfgang Faber (HUD)
- 14 December 2016: "MIREL 2016 - Workshop on 'MIning and REasoning with Legal texts' - December 14th, 2016 - Nice (France) ", collocated at JURIX 2016 – 29th Int. Conf. on Legal Knowledge and Information Systems. Organizers: Livio Robaldo (UL), Guido Governatori (NICTA), Grigoris Antoniou (HUD), Luigi Di Caro (UNITO)
- 6 September 2016: EMB3 meeting.
- 19 November 2016: WORKSHOP "Third Workshop on Legal Knowledge and the Semantic Web", collocated at the 20th International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management. Organizers: Monica Palmirani (UNIBO), Leon van der Torre (UL), Pompeu Casanovas (Univ. of Barcelona)
- 29 August 2016: TUTORIAL "Mining and Reasoning with Legal documents (MIREL)", collocated at ECAI 2016. Organizers: Antonino Rotolo (UNIBO), Livio Robaldo (UL), Guido Governatori (NICTA). Slides available here.
- 15-26 August 2016: COURSE "Deontic modality: Linguistic and Logical Perspectives on Oughts and Ends", collocated at 28th European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information (ESSLLI 2016). Organizers: Leon Van Der Torre (UL), Cleo Condoravdi (STANFORD)
- 20 May 2016: RMB1 meeting.
- 20 May 2016: EMB2 meeting.
- 22-23 February 2016: MIREL Kick-off meeting.
- 8 March 2016: University of Huddersfield has been acknowledged on Eurekalert for its participation on MIREL.